If you doubt the possibility of “checking your jamb result with only your registration number” then I want to practically convince you that you can! Yes, you can check your jamb result with only your registration number. So
HOW CAN YOU CHECK YOUR JAMB RESULT WITH ONLY YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER?
To do that, kindly follow the steps below..
- Log into your electronic profile account by clicking on the ‘create e-facility account/login’
- Or click on “check admission status” button
Provide your email address and password to log in and access your JAMB e-profile If you do not have an account already, you can easily create a profile using the method below..
HOW TO CREATE JAMB E-PROFILE ACCOUNT
- Log into jamb portal (jamb.org.ng)
- click on “Login” and fill the form with the required information
- click on “verify email”
- on a new windows, sign in to your email, from your inbox open a mail sent to you by jamb,
- click on the “verification link” and continue to “sign in”
Now that we have created e-profile account on JAMB portal, we’ll proceed to checking of result with registration number.
- Select your exam year by scrolling through the list of years.
- Check and print your result
That is all. If you encounter any problem using the above guide, please use the comment box to relate to us. We will gladly help you out.
ALTERNATIVELY you can check your JAMB result by
USING THE SMS METHOD
Simply Send “RESULT” as an SMS TO 55019.
You can check “JAMB RESULT” (2019) without creating profile. This can be done by using a quick link and without need of an email or a scratch card. kindly
- click here
- Enter your registration number in the box provided and
- click “CHECK MY RESULTS” in blue
NOTE: The result you print using this method is not the “original JAMB result”. However that does not mean that it is not genuine or that the information (exam scores) it contains are not correct. The difference is that it does not have your passport photograph on it and so cannot be used for some official academic purposes (e.g, admission in some schools and final year clearance). You are advised to print your original JAMB result which has your photograph attached to it.
HOW TO CHECK AND PRINT ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT
Printing of original JAMB result is very easy, even easier and less stressful than you had probably thought. Simply follow the steps below
- Goto jamb portal – www. jamb.org.ng or click here.
- Click on “print result slip”
- Carefully read the instructions on the page as it also contains the guide to print your original result.
- Next click on the green button at the bottom of the page written “click here to begin”
- Fill in the form to log in to your account and continue
- Proceed and click “continue with payment” to make payment through the Remita platform.After you must have successfully made the payment, you can now proceed to print out your result by to filling in the following details in their appropriate boxes:
- ‘select your exam year’,
- Enter your ‘JAMB registration Number’
7. Then click on “Print”
POSSIBLE REASONS WHY YOU HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR JAMB RESULT
The anxiety that comes with checking of jamb result is something I can’t explain here. It can only be best described by personal experience. Though this is usually the case with every other examination or competition, but that of JAMB in Nigeria seems to be highest.
The joy that comes with seeing you passed cannot be well expressed in writing just like the sadness that accompanies failure or issue with result too. The most common of the issues is not being able to see result after checking.
Here are the possible reasons why you have not seen your JAMB result.
- Result is not yet out – after conclusion of JAMB examination every year, there are usually rumours of result been officially released due to high anticipation. Most times the results are not actually out yet and a lot of people keep trying to check their result but end up getting error message from the website. You will not be able to see and print your result only when it has officially been released.
- Incorrect registration number – you’ll get an error message and cannot see your result if you input a wrong JAMB registration number into the system while filling the form. Check that the registration number you entered is correct and try again. You can easily confirm your number from your photo-card; the one you printed when you registered for JAMB examination.
- Too much traffic on the portal – when a lot of persons are accessing a domain/website at the same time, there is usually a breakdown on the site which occurs due to incompatible hosting. There is no particular way of solving this issue. The best thing to do is to access it when there is lesser traffic on the site. That is when few people are trying to check their result or do other things on the website. The best time is midnights.
Otherwise you’ll just be reloading the page till luck catches on you and you succeed.