- JAMB, an acronym for Joint Admission And Matriculations Board is a Nigerian examination body that organises tertiary-level institution entrance examination hence known ...July 14, 2019
- There are problems that faced Nigerian primary education during the first decade after Nigerian independence till date. Such problems as finance and ...June 2, 2019
- EXAMINATION/TEST ANXIETY MANAGEMENT INTRODUCTION: “When fear comes first, failure follows” The major reason why so many students fail an exam/test is because ...May 19, 2019
- Depression and hopelessness! The suicide trend among students of Nigerian Universities is becoming worrisome. Sad enough, most of the victims are young ...May 14, 2019
- If you doubt the possibility of “checking your jamb result with only your registration number” then I want to practically convince you ...May 12, 2019
Find us on Facebook
EduviksEduviks is an Educational Blog which is built with the sole aim of educating, informing, motivating and inspiring the world.